Still wondering exactly why you should choose ‘Camp’ Camp over another gay vacation? Well, we polled our Campers and asked them what reasons they would give you. The ten most common themes from their responses are:
1. Build life-long friendships with amazing LGBT people in a gorgeous, natural setting.
2. Enjoy a great value: a ton of activities, delicious food, and fun social events for one all-inclusive price.
4. Discover the joy of doing something that is completely out of your comfort zone while loads of fun people cheer you on.
5. Escape to a “gay utopia” where you can (literally) unplug from an often stressful modern world and recharge your own batteries for a change.
6. Enjoy a week that’s all yours to do a highly enjoyable everything or a completely relaxing nothing.
7. Hang out with more fabulous GLBT folks in one week than you will the whole rest of the year.
8. Discover how easily one week with amazing people evolves into an enduring LGBT community, no matter where everyone is the other 51 weeks of the year.
9. Leave your grown-up self at home and spend the week laughing and playing like a kid again.
10. Camp is the best time ever! (Seriously. It is.)
*Laugh your freakin’ ass off!