Our 25th Anniversary Season is right around the corner, and, to celebrate, we’re once again giving away a week at America’s premier summer camp for LGBTQ+ adults. You read that right: our Best Time Ever Giveaway is back for 2023 which means someone out there will win a FREE week at ‘Camp’ Camp this August 20-27!
If you’ve always wanted to experience all the amazing activities, fabulous social events, and the fun & friendly LGBTQ+ community that continue to make ‘Camp’ Camp the best time ever, this may be your lucky year. And it’ll all be FREE!
This offer comes with absolutely no strings or secret catches. Some of our previous Best Time Ever Giveaway winners are still attending Camp, and almost all of the past winners returned for at least one more year. Once they discovered for themselves that ‘Camp’ Camp really is the best time ever, they just had to come back for more!
To make this year’s Giveaway even more exciting, we’re also giving away two second prizes: 50% off our full registration fees allowing the runners up to attend Camp for just $912.50!
You have nothing to lose and a totally fabulous week at summer camp for LGBTQ+ adults to gain by entering. Maybe this August will finally be your chance to experience for yourself the most distinctive all-inclusive queer vacation in the country where you’ll meet over 200 new LGBTQ+ friends of all ages you didn’t even know you had …and it will be absolutely & positively FREE!
Here are the Giveaway Rules:
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community age 21 & over who have never been to ‘Camp’ Camp may enter the Giveaway. Those who have attended ‘Camp’ Camp in the past or who have already registered or been accepted as Staff for ‘Camp’ Camp 2023 are not eligible.
- ‘Camp’ Camp 2023 is August 20-27, so please be sure you are available that week before entering.
- The winner will be responsible for their own round-trip transportation to Portland, Maine. The Giveaway only covers your registration fees – an $1825 value – and does not include transportation to & from Maine. Camp will, of course, provide our usual complimentary round-trip transportation between Camp and the Portland International Jetport (PWM) or Portland bus or train stations. If you cannot afford the round-trip transportation to Maine, please do not submit an entry.
To enter, simply complete our easy online Best Time Ever Giveaway Entry Form by midnight E.S.T. on Monday, July 10. Then, on Tuesday, July 11, we’ll select one entry at random and one lucky person will get to experience all of ‘Camp’ Camp’s fun & challenging activities, fabulous social events, delicious food – and meet a great intergenerational community of LGBTQ+ people from all across the U.S. & around the world. All for free!
And remember: if you don’t win the free week, you still might be one of two lucky runners up who’ll win half-off their registration fees allowing them to enjoy the same awesome all-inclusive, week-long LGBTQ+ vacation for just $912.50!
What are you waiting for? Enter now!
Complete rules & restrictions for ‘Camp’ Camp’s “2023 Best Time Ever Giveaway!”:
1. The 2023 Best Time Ever Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is sponsored by ‘Camp’ Camp II, LLC d/b/a ‘Camp’ Camp (“Camp”).
2. Anyone age 21 & over who identifies as gay, lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, transgender, non-binary, queer, or genderqueer who are potential first-time Camp attendees are eligible to enter. Those who have attended Camp in any capacity prior to 2023 or who have already registered or been accepted for a Staff position at ‘Camp’ Camp 2023 prior to June 25, 2023 are not eligible.
3. All entries must be submitted via the Giveaway’s official online entry form before midnight E.S.T. on Monday, July 10, 2023. Incomplete entry forms or submissions via other means (e-mail, Facebook posts, text messages, etc.) will not be eligible to win.
4. All contestants understand & agree that the contact information collected via their Giveaway entry form will be added to Camp’s e-mail marketing lists if it is not already a part of said list. (Camp does not sell or distribute their mailing list to third parties.)
5. One winning entry will be selected at random on Tuesday, July 11, 2023 and announced on Camp’s Facebook page and via Instagram. The winner of the Giveway (the “Winner”) will also be notified personally via e-mail and text.
6. Winner will receive a Discount Code good for a waiver of all registration fees for ‘Camp’ Camp 2023, a value of $1825. This Discount Code is not transferable to another individual and is only applicable towards Camp’s 2023 session, running August 20-27, 2023.
7. Two additional second-place winners (the “Runners Up”) will each receive a Discount Code good for 50% off all registration fees, a value of $912.50. These Discount Codes are likewise not transferable to another individual and are only applicable towards Camp’s 2023 session, running August 20-27, 2023.
8. Winner and Runners Up will each be responsible for providing their own round-trip transportation to Portland, Maine, as well as any incidental charges (Camp Store purchases, massages, etc.) incurred during their week at Camp. Camp will provide Winner and Runners Up with round-trip transportation between Camp and Portland International Jetport (PWM) or Portland, Maine bus/train stations if/as needed.
9. Winner and Runners Up must agree to all Camp rules & regulations, etc. (including any applicable COVID protocols) via submission of a 2023 ‘Camp’ Camp Registration Form available online at com/register. Winner and Runners Up must submit their registration forms no later than July 31, 2023.
10. Winner, at their sole discretion & request, may exchange the Giveaway’s original Discount Code prize for an alternate Discount Code good for two (2) half-price registrations for ‘Camp’ Camp 2023 valued at $912.50 each. This alternate Discount Code is only valid for a second individual if Winner attends Camp as well. All Giveaway rules & regulations are applicable to this alternate prize option as well.
11. The Giveaway is currently scheduled to end on Monday, July 10, 2023; however, Camp reserves the right to extend the deadline for entries and/or the date of Winner and Runners Up selection.
12. Questions regarding these rules & restrictions – including eligibility and recipients’ rights or responsibilities – may be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.