It’s baaaack… That’s right: we did it on Facebook in 2009, 2010, and 2012 – and now 2015 is gonna be another lucky year for two ‘Camp’ Camper Wannabes! We’re sponsoring another Best Time Ever Giveaway, and two lucky people out there in InternetLand will win a FREE week at ‘Camp’ Camp this August 23-30.
That’s right, two lucky people who’ve never been to ‘Camp’ Camp will get the opportunity to experience America’s premier summer camp for LGBT adults live & in person next month… for FREE! This offer comes with no strings, no secret catches – not even a time share presentation to sit through! Most of the winners of our previous Giveways are still attending Camp. Once they discovered for themselves that we aren’t kidding when we say Camp is the best time ever, they just couldn’t stay away! So, maybe you should take a chance and enter this year’s Giveaway – and you could get to experience the most unique LGBT vacation in the country for yourself …and it will be absolutely & positively FREE!
Here are the Giveaway Rules:
- Members of the LGBT community age 21 & over who have never been to ‘Camp’ Camp may enter the Giveaway. Those who have attended ‘Camp’ Camp in the past or who have already registered or been accepted as Staff for ‘Camp’ Camp 2015 are not eligible.
- ‘Camp’ Camp 2015 is August 23-30, so please be sure you are available that week before entering.
- The winner will be responsible for their own round-trip transportation to Portland, Maine. The Giveaway only covers your registration fees – a $1725 value – and does not include transportation to & from Maine. Camp will, however, provide our usual complimentary round-trip transportation between Camp and the Portland Jetport or Portland bus or train stations. If you cannot afford the transportation to & from Maine, please do not submit an entry.
To enter, simply send an e-mail to with the subject line “Send ME to Camp!” before midnight E.S.T. on Sunday, July 19. Be sure to include your full name, date of birth, and address in the body of the e-mail. Then, on Monday, July 20, we’ll draw two e-mails that we’ve received at random and those two lucky people will get to experience all of ‘Camp’ Camp’s fun & challenging activities, fabulous social events, delicious food – and meet a great group of over 200 LGBT people from all over the country. All for free!
That’s really all there is to it…
Good luck – and we’ll see two of you in August!
Complete rules & restrictions for ‘Camp’ Camp’s “2015 Best Time Ever Giveaway!” :
- The 2015 Best Time Ever Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is sponsored by ‘Camp’ Camp II, LLC d/b/a ‘Camp’ Camp (“Camp”).
- Anyone age 21 & over who identifies as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer, or genderqueer who are potential first-time Camp attendees are eligible to enter. Those who have attended Camp in any capacity prior to 2015, or who have already registered or been accepted for a Staff position at ‘Camp’ Camp 2015 prior to July 10, 2015, are not eligible.
- All entries must be submitted via e-mail to before midnight E.S.T. on Sunday, July 19, 2015. The subject line of the e-mail must read “Send ME to Camp!” with the Contestant’s full name, date of birth, and complete address in the body of the e-mail. Incomplete submissions, or submissions via other means (Facebook posts or private messages, text messages, etc.) will not be eligible to win.
- Two winning e-mails will be selected at random on Monday, July 20, 2015 and announced on Camp’s Facebook page and via Twitter. The winners of the Giveway (the “Winners”) will also be notified personally via e-mail.
- Winners shall each receive a Discount Code good for a waiver of all registration fees for ‘Camp’ Camp 2015, a value of $1725. This Discount Code is not transferable to another individual and is only applicable towards Camp’s 2015 session from August 23-30, 2015.
- Winners will be responsible for providing their own round-trip transportation to Portland, Maine, as well as any incidental charges (Camp Store purchases, massages, etc.) incurred during their week at Camp. Camp will provide Winners with round-trip transportation between Camp and Portland, Maine airport or bus and train stations.
- Winners must agree to all Camp rules & regulations, etc. via submission of a 2015 ‘Camp’ Camp Registration Form available either for download or via electronic submission at www.campcamp.com/register. Winner must submit their registration form no later than August 1, 2015.
- Winners, at their sole discretion & request, may exchange the Giveaway’s original Discount Code prize for a Discount Code good for two (2) half-price registrations for ‘Camp’ Camp 2015 valued at $862.50 each. All Giveaway rules & regulations are applicable to this prize option as well.
- The Giveaway is currently scheduled to end on Sunday, July 19, 2015; however, Camp reserves the right to extend the deadline for entries and/or the date of Winner selection.
- Questions regarding these rules & restrictions – including eligibility and Winners’ rights or responsibilities – may be submitted via e-mail to .